Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jan 29.....sad last day


Hollywood Studios today...I hate the last day at Disney. There's never enough time....

Ran to get the Toy Story Mania Fast Passes while mom and Betty went on Rock and Roll Roller Coaster. Then on to Tower of Terror. We had to switch elevators because the first one wasn't working or something. Then we went back on the Roller coaster before there was a line. Then I think we went on The Great Movie Ride, I know some people think it's boring, but I like it! I kicked butt on Toy Story Mania!!! 111800!!! Best score ever I think! Saw the Beauty and the Beast show...I hope they never get rid of it, I love it so much. Ate lunch at Starring Rolls, had a pretty yummy ham sandwich. Did the Muppets, Star Tours and Tower of Terror one more time before we headed out.

I left mom and Betty at the Townhouse and headed into the MK to soak up the atmosphere and say goodbye to the castle. Rode Haunted Mansion and Winnie the Pooh. I had a Fast Pass for Peter Pan, but it broke down which made me sad....

No comments:

Post a Comment