Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Olive taking over Autumn's spot!


We had a little cat fight yesterday between Olive and Autumn, but it didn't last but a second and then they both ran their separate ways! Oh the joys of introducing cats!

Let me tell you I am so glad that Ivan is well again. For a month every waking moment was spent taking care of him, so much that I almost forgot how much time I actually have in the mornings to get stuff done!

Monday I went to the doctor for my shoulder pain, (bursitis) and yesterday group was canceled so I took the dogs out for a romp in the muddy pasture and did the same today.

Made some killer pork chops yesterday, all I did was season the frozen chops with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper, threw them in the crockpot with some golden mushroom soup (John ate all the Cream of Mushroom with garlic soup...grr) and turned it on....THEY WERE YUMMY!! Tender and yummy and even picky Allison ate them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment