Monday, April 13, 2009

Bar Stools and Beer!


The agenda of the day was buying bar stools. We've needed bar stools since we moved in and John has invited friends over to watch a basketball game on Saturday so wanted something for his friends to sit on. So around 1 today we headed over to the base in Ft Worth and they didn't have anything we liked, so we bought some liquor for the yummy margaritas and beer and headed to Target. Found some nice bar stools that we could both live with, John got a wrench set and I got a nice picture frame and it was time to go home...

Headed home and had manwich and baked beans for dinner...yum yum!! I think I want John to make me a margarita now! :)

I think I took some better pictures today, but I'm trying to keep the pics relevant to the main theme of the day and today was a Quest for Bar Stools!!

No comments:

Post a Comment