Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 23 Rangers win



I had a great day on Friday. Work was ok, but after work John and I went to the Rangers game. It was AWESOME. Only run was a Michael Young home run in the 1st inning, but it was exciting just the same. Great pitching!! John has really gotten me into watching the pitching because I would have been really bored at this game 2 years ago. CJ Wilson was pitching and I love watching him.

I think I'm going to have to post two pics for Friday. One of my favorite pitcher, and one of my favorite closer Feliz! The picture of Feliz is the last out of the game, it was amazing! No one had left the stadium, everyone was standing and yelling. Except me, I was just standing and not breathing until that last out!!!

Then we drove home with the top down....I love my life, I love the Rangers, and I love my husband!!

No comments:

Post a Comment