Saturday, December 12, 2009

Long day....


John didn't get home until almost 4 this morning so we got a late start to Austin to pick up Alyssa. Stopped at the Ballpark in Arlington to look for Christmas presents for the girls, but the stuff was just WAY too expensive...I mean worse than Disney prices! I love going to the ballpark though...football stadiums are ok..but nothing like the baseball park to me!! I can't wait until baseball season starts up again!! Take me out to the ball game!!!

Stopped in West Texas for some kolaches and then we stopped at Target before we picked Alyssa up for the long and boring ride home....

The girls helped decorate our teeny tiny tree before Alyssa headed out the door with friends...the only way I know she is actually here is that she left me laundry!! Allison is making what I'm certain are incredible cookies that I am going to try very hard to resist, but not sure how well that will work....

No comments:

Post a Comment