Saturday, October 17, 2009

Busy Saturday


Had a busy day, mostly just taking care of Ivan. I took him to the vet this morning and they put him on steroids. I hope it works...I couldn't tell you what the vet was saying, but some of it was scary...But I asked him what he would do and he said "steroids" so that's what we're doing.

Gave him another iodine bath and clipped him a little on the bad spots. I figure it might help if air can get to the spots. I put him in the backyard and he actually grazed out there for hours, but once I put him in the pasture he went back to just standing.

Alyssa is in Dallas for the Texas/OU game and snuck into the game so she got to see the second half!! I shouldn't be proud of her for sneaking into the game...but what the heck!

Took the dogs out for a bit too....They had fun of course and Griffey went swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment