Sunday, August 23, 2009

Busy day!


Busy busy busy day....woke up and did laundry. Then headed to church where I had a mini "I miss Alyssa breakdown" Well...they were singing a Kari Jobe song and Alyssa loves her so it made me wish she was there, and then the tears came! Had a guest pastor who was quite the yeller. It was a good message, but I don't know if Allison could get past the yelling!!

Then we headed to petsmart to sign up Jonas for daycare tomorrow....hopefully I will be ok leaving the little guy there.

Off to Kohls where it was CRAZY and Allison found 2 pairs of jeans and I got a candle. Then to QT for a diet vanilla coke, and then Walmart for stuff.....according to Allison we had "NO FOOD AT ALL" Poor child was starving....

FINALLY got home, took the dogs out for a run in the pasture, ate pizza, did some laundry, and now I'm going to dye Allison's hair for the first day of school tomorrow...

Here's the stuff that I got for Alyssa at Walmart...

No comments:

Post a Comment