Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July 7


Hmmm, here I go again, posting a day late and forgetting what I did yesterday??

OH YEAH!! I got up early and went to pick up my friend Valerie so she could ride the horses. She's a hoot! She's an Israeli Jewish person who goes to my church. I've never met a Jewish person that believes in Jesus, it's really cool.

She was funny on the horses, mostly she just sat. She tried to get Skippy to move, but the only way that was happening was if I was on the ground and he followed me around. Then I put her up on Ivan and he followed me and Skippy around the pasture. She had a good time.

Then I took her home and did nothing....it was too hot and I was too lazy to go anywhere!!

I was a dummy and didn't have my camera out there, so I will leave you with this picture of the best kitty in the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment